Blogger Tricks

Wednesday, January 21, 2015

Checkin' In!

  Hello, mateys!
  I haven't been active whatsoever on Pirate101 at all; hence, no posts. I've been busy with doing things that are totally irrelevant to importance in my life, and not studying or doing anything school related (world's best student!).
  But I have been wanting to get on Pirate101 more and more recently: to quest. So I should be more active, but don't quote me on that ;).
  I will be doing some questing on my Swashbuckler. I would make a post about that, but headaches are evil. 
  She's questing in Marleybone and is fairly close to being done with it. 
  Before I end it I want you to know that I am terribly sorry for rotting your brains with this short, choppy, redundant, and grammar lacking post.


  Farewell, mateys, and I'll see you all later! :)

~Eri Innsbrook

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please remember to be nice and to treat each other with respect! The Golden Rule still applies, even here!