Blogger Tricks

Tuesday, February 18, 2014

A Port in the Storm- Fair Ashley Holyston's Blessed Night Lagoon



Ahoy, mates! I've already received a response for A Port in the Storm. I'm proud to present Fair Ashley Holyston's Blessed Night Lagoon. She sent me some great pictures of her home. It lives up to it's name, with a beautiful and outdoor area, complete with beautiful gardens and a spot with a bench to sit and look at the lagoon. Inside has everything a pirate needs to relax and train before their next daring adventure. There's even a mining section underground! Thanks for the excellent pictures, Ashley. Remember if you want to showcase your house, send me an e-mail at BloodyWesleyXavier@gmail.com with your pirate's name. If you want to give me a guided tour, please give me a date 2 weeks in advance that works best for you. This was a great start to this series and I'm eagerly awaiting more!
Pirates... UNITE!
  


                                     




No comments:

Post a Comment

Please remember to be nice and to treat each other with respect! The Golden Rule still applies, even here!