Blogger Tricks

Sunday, February 23, 2014

Commodore's Garrison 1.0

Picture By @Umbra9649 on Twitter

The time has finally come to buy a class house and decorate. The Commodore's Garrison is already set up as small town in the sunny part of Marleybone (but is it Albion or Kent?) and starts out with 200 decorations inside and out. This house can be turned into anything from a clan house to a grand village for a 1v1 PvP tournament.


Outside

I started on the dock putting some barrels, chests, and cannons monkey size for any small companions to make it look like multiple merchant ships have docked at the house. I also added a statue of Saint Hubert (tier 7 code from Dueling Diego) in the little circle plaza near the dock along with all the way in the back on that tiny little island connected by a nice stone bridge where I hope to make a farming area but for now I just put a wagon and a haystack. Moving up into the city area there is a nice "cubbyhole" where I put some gold and wagon parts if any break down.

Inside

Right now I have nothing in the houses except some wallpaper but moving down into the Sewers (yes, I got more wallpaper down there) and then I explored the small sewers finding the main room (which connects with the castle via stairs) and decided to make it a underground temple in this part and possibly the rest of it except the rooms that are connected to the houses.

Up inside the castle I added, yes, more wallpapers (1.0 - Wallpaper Update basically) along with the rest of the stuff from my dorm room. I found a fireplace on the second level in the back used a couch and chair (some dorm items I added at the beginning but weren't much) along with flora. In the 2 small rooms on the second level I have decided to make the right one a bedroom and the left one multiple bathrooms because who needs a bathroom for now but may change it to the study which is currently the room on the left on the first level while the other room on the first floor is just empty for now because I have found nothing to make a kitchen big enough. Down into the war room (which is behind the giant wheel) I have made the wallpaper a manly pink while starting one of the rooms down there as a office or something, the fate of that is undecided.

This is the first update of many for this mighty big house for Privateers and I leave you with a slideshow of the whole house so far with the Marleybone 3 Ringtone from the Pirate101 website.


-CassLifeblossom

2 comments:

Please remember to be nice and to treat each other with respect! The Golden Rule still applies, even here!