Blogger Tricks

Wednesday, August 27, 2014

Housing Showcase: Commodore's Garrison

     Hello! I finished decorating my Privateer's Commodore's Garrison house about two weeks ago (and it took Wesley forever to check it and suggest what I could do with it. :)) so I can finally post it here! I themed it after a brighter version of Gotham City. I call it Haveturkey city. (Get it? No? Okay.) The city even comes with it's own superhero: Priv-man! I believe it's my best work yet, but that's up to you to decide. Without further ado, here's the house!


Outdoors
The entrance to the city with a statue of the mayor!
 
 
A little park area.
 
 
 
 
Marketplace. (Far view)
 
 
 
 
 
Marketplace. (Close view)
 
 

 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
The Blacksmith.

 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 

 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
Technically not outside, but oh well. An underground
 community storm shelter!
 
 
 
 
 
 
 














Building One
I designed building one like a school house. The children can come here to learn and read.
Children's reading area.
 

 
 
 
 
Classroom.
 
 
 
 
Story Time corner. I can't be the only one who misses this
from elementary school.
 
 
 
 
 

  
 
 
 




 





Building Two
Building number two is designed as a western restaurant. This is one of my favorite pieces so far - Wizard and Pirate. In my opinion, it's simple yet looks pretty.
 
Waiting room
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
Dining area.
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
Kitchen.
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
Upstairs bar.
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 

 

 
 
Building Three
Finally, the Main House. The Priv-man residence!
 

The living room.
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
The Kitchen.
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
The bedroom.
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 

The Priv-cave!

The Priv-cave is where Priv-man trains, tracks bad guys, etc. Priv-man allowed me to take a tour, but I can't tell anyone where it is, and just so you know, it's definitely not behind the interactive wheel!
 
 
 

The lair of the Priv-mobile!



Priv-man's training room!















Priv-man's first map room. (Yes, first. He needs two
because he's just that amazing.)


















Priv-man's second map room! The superhero architects designed it for Priv-man
so he didn't have to do any decorating for it.
That's all of Haveturkey city and the exclusives of Priv-mans lair! Have any comments or suggestions to make it better? Post it in the comments section below! Fair sailing, Pirates!

~Fishy Kyle








No comments:

Post a Comment

Please remember to be nice and to treat each other with respect! The Golden Rule still applies, even here!