Blogger Tricks

Tuesday, June 17, 2014

Summer Gaming Goals

     Hello! Today I'm going to talk about my summer gaming goals. I don't have too many expectations due to the fact that I'm spending half of the summer practicing for marching band next school year, however, I'm setting some goals to be accomplished. Without further ado, here's my list.



     1. Max out all of my characters - I'm currently working on maxing out my fourth character, my privateer. In previous posts, I've posted that I was questing with Fishy Faith on my privateer, but I've switched to quest with her on my swashbuckler since they intertwined in their quests. In my opinion, privateer is a much easier school so I believe it was a good choice to go ahead and solo on it.

     2. Find a style for my swashbuckler - I've been having some trouble finding a good outfit for my swashbuckler. I like the hat and the robe that I currently have, but I don't really care for the shoes, and I need the Tiger Claws weapon for it's style. Hopefully I can find a pair that fit me well.

     3. Play through the new areas - I've never gotten a chance to play through the new Blood Shoals areas. I'd like to take the summer to play through them and see what they're like. Whenever I hear people talk about them, I'm clueless about what's going on, so I want to finally get a clue as to what's happening in those areas.

     4. Decorate my house on my buccaneer - I've bought a Skullrock Stronghold (Buccaneer) house on my buccaneer and I want to decorate it over the summer and post another housing showcase. I have the outside done so far, but I need the inside. It's looking great so far, and I'm happy with the current outcome.

     5. Work on PvP - I want to learn to PvP well on every Pirate101 class, as I've learned to on Wizard101 (except myth, because Wizard101 allows you to have every school besides one.) I look forward to posting more PvP guides in the future once I get situated with it on each class.

     Those are my gaming goals for this summer. It's not much, but it definitely gives me some work to do. That's all for this post! Fair sailing, pirates!

~Fishy Kyle

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please remember to be nice and to treat each other with respect! The Golden Rule still applies, even here!