Blogger Tricks

Monday, November 10, 2014

Captain Logan starts with his first post!

Ahoy! Of course most of ye know me, And some not! My name is Logan, A Great Dashing Swashbuckler Questing in Mooshu! Also working on some other pirates, I did really like the idea of being a blogger here on Pirates Unite, Not for fame, But just because i feel i wanted to share my great experience with you pirates out there, My Favorite companion? Of course with no argument, El Toro is the best! So here are 5 Top Things I love about Pirate101

1- Storyline
We all know that the storyline is amazing, Kinda I like that story of an orphan pirate who is just a prisoner for the Armada. Makes me feel it is a true story i made, And I'm living it!

2- Worlds of The Spiral
Some worlds made Pirate101 more Attractive and awesome, Lets be Honest, Marleybone, Home of dogs and Isle of Fetch, Nothing more great than that AMAZING World, Comes after it, Cool Ranch, I know it's horrible for some people, But i love that world because it shows how to be a Hero, Lets not also forget Mooshu! The world of Warriors, Beautiful, From Skyways to the lands there!

3- El Toro
No need to discuss that.... The Great Espirit De Corps Buff, His amazing Hits, he is EPIC!


4- Combat System
First of all, When Pirate101's Wesbite got launched only, I was wondering how the combat system looks like, Will it be hard and confusing? Or easier than i think? But actually when i saw it's a board combat system and simple to use, The game started to get more Exciting in my eyes!

5- Community and Friendships In-Game
Everyone there is so friendly and peaceful than i thought, Even in PvP, I can see the great Congrats and Great Match messages to the winners team from the team lost their PvP Match! Very Friendly!


My Next Projects and Events?
Well these are not announced yet, They're just surprises for now me and Captain Kyle only knows about it ;) But gladly you will love it!


That is all for now, Wait for my Interview with Swordroll This Thursday! Catch y'all later and see ye in th' Skyways!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please remember to be nice and to treat each other with respect! The Golden Rule still applies, even here!