Blogger Tricks

Monday, October 27, 2014

Where Have I Been? Bean? Bean Salad?

Psssst. It's me. I'm back. I have returned like the shambling undead that I control (just with a little more... life, of course). It's ok. You don't have to cry about it any more... You weren't? Oh well *ahem* this is awkward.... Sooooooooo.... Any way, you are probably wondering (or not) on where I have been. I have been in deep meditation with Cowfucious to come up with some new things to throw at the site to spice it up.... Mmmmmmm. Pumpkin everything. Where was I? Get it? Boy, tough crowd. So in any case look for some interesting new post styles and topics coming. Note I said interesting, not good. Anyone? Sheesh. Well if you're wondering about my Aquila house, I have completely remodeled it and am in the works of making it AWESOME!!. We are also looking for a new blogger as well. So keep yer eye peeled on this site for some new content on the horizon. And as always....
Pirates... UNITE
Wesley Xavier

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please remember to be nice and to treat each other with respect! The Golden Rule still applies, even here!