Blogger Tricks

Thursday, October 23, 2014

What's Next?

     Hello, Pirates! A little while ago, I finished up Aquila on my swashbuckler, got the 3rd map piece and completed the current string of main-line quests on every school. Today I'll be sharing what I'll be doing until the next world update. Don't worry, I'll still have plenty of posts!




1. Side quests

     My friend always scolds me about not doing my sides, so this'll be the perfect opportunity to work on them. I just finished my swashbuckler's sides a couple hours ago, so now I have my privateer and swashbuckler done and my buccaneer, witchdoctor, and musketeer to go. That's still 82 pages with 24 on my witchdoctor, 25 on my buccaneer, and 33 on my musketeer, heh. But hey, I finished 27 pages on my swashbuckler in about half a week.
My favorite quest in the game: Propaggrandizing.

2. Moo Manchu Runs

    The same friend that scolds me to do sides also does many Moo Manchu runs with me - sort of ironic considering I should be working on my sides. I plan to at least get the "Charmbreaker" badge on my Musketeer and get full sets of clothes on every character.


3. Decorate my swashbuckler's house

     While questing on my swashbuckler I had too much gold, so I decided to buy the Rake's Lagoon (swashbuckler) house. I hope to decorate this and post a housing showcase just like I did with my other characters.

4. Practice some PvP

     Just like in my Summer Gaming Goals post (Click HERE if you haven't read it), I want to acquire more skill at PvP. I hope to bring more guides to the site to help our supportive viewers to PvP. (I have to update the witchdoctor one, now that I think of it). I'd also like to try team PvP on my Privateer. I've only done 1v1 on Pirate101 so far.


5. Work on a good pet

     So far I've gotten Sneaky Sneaky 3 on a pet (combined 2 and 1 talents), Merciless 2, grants bladestorm, and some other pretty good talents for a pet, but none are really my "dream pet." I'd like a pet that has charming gaze 2, and grants elusive, turn the tide, and bladestorm. I'd like the same pet for ranged units, only it grants extra base health instead of bladestorm. It'll be a lot of work, and it'll definitely take a long while.



     That's what's to come from me in the future! Have anything else that you suggest I do in-game? Please comment below! Fair sailing, Pirates!

~Fishy Kyle

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please remember to be nice and to treat each other with respect! The Golden Rule still applies, even here!