Blogger Tricks

Wednesday, October 15, 2014

Happy Birthday Pirate101!

So I have some very exciting news! If you didn't know Pirate101 is now 2 years old! Its so exciting! It feels like as if the game was opened to the public yesterday. I remember starting with my first Witch Doctor Isabella, of course she is now retired but still quite a memory. If you have been keeping up with Pirate101's twitter feed, you would know they had a livestream to celebrate! If you missed that or wanna watch it agin, its now available to rewatch on their twitch channel or Youtube I believe. There were a few prizes given out, questions answered, and of course cool stuff that was shown to us and is so cool!

So as a gift to us amazing players, they posted a code for a birthday eye patch, party hat, and a 1 day prancing pony rental mount for all their players! check it out at the link below and claim yours before November 2nd :) You can see what they look like below. I love that they brought the items back since they were given away before and its the perfect time to give them away now.

https://www.pirate101.com/free_game/2nd-birthday-parrrty

My baby WD, isn't she cute?


And other stuff. Avery's Court is covered in decorations black and orange just for Halloween. I love it so if you didn't get a chance, go check out how pretty Avery's Court is. There are also presents around you can open but it seems pirates had looted them before we found them. Oh well, we still get to open presents, that's the fun part of any birthday party right? :)

I've been working on my new WD, Crazy Destiny Vinter, and now she is level 15 and in Chapter 7, which I have to buy since I'm a crowns player, but its worth it. So I'll be coming back with more posts soon. Pets and stuff, I'm working on training my Hoggle to level 65 which is gonna take a while, but I'm getting there slowly.

Until next time my fellow pirates, ship captains, and Armada crew :) Be safe and have a fun time sailing the skies.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please remember to be nice and to treat each other with respect! The Golden Rule still applies, even here!