Blogger Tricks

Monday, July 7, 2014

New Housing Project

Ahoy all. Sorry for my absence on the Pirate scene. I am back, however, with a new housing project. Now I can hear all (none) of you asking, "What is this wonderous house of wonder you are working on, oh wonderful Witchdoctor of witch... doctor... ness?" Anyway, I'm turning the Aquilan house from the Emperor's Villa into a bath house/ spa themed relaxation getaway. Hey, even pirates have to unwind. Once it is completed, I will offer tours. Until then, enjoy these teaser shots:

This will be the main entrance to the bath house

I'm thinking about making this into a dining area. What do you think?

Changing area
I'll continue to post progress as it goes. Look forward to more housing projects from me and my alternate pirates here on PU. And as always... Pirates.... UNITE!

Bloody Wesley Xavier

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please remember to be nice and to treat each other with respect! The Golden Rule still applies, even here!