Blogger Tricks

Wednesday, January 21, 2015

Missing Pirate Report: Cunning Kyle

Hey. So..... a lesson in advance. DO NOT go towards the light. I'm lost. sos. SOS.



     So I haven't been on Pirate101 for a while, so I decided to go on and I found this new (for me) house in the crowns shop called "Smuggler's Cove." I decided, "Hey! Let me check this out!" Bad idea.

     At first sight, I thought, "This is neat! I'm going to explore!" Bad idea for a second time. The light from the skull was my ending.

     After exploring for a few minutes, I said "Maybe I should backtrack... just so I can find my way to the beginning and know the house better." HA. It only made me more lost. I came upon a house and I wanted to ask for help. It seems all of these houses were abandoned a long time ago...


     I kept walking, happiness drained from my face, until I saw a light! Hope! This was my chance to get off this island! I made my way up the hill to find a lighthouse! I WAS FREE!

.....No one was there.


     It was useless. I would never get off this heap of dirt. I kept searching for life. I looked around in the caves until something peculiar caught my eye. Heh. It was nothing. Just one of the former inhabitants of this island. My chances of getting off this island were close to none.




Here I am. Still stranded here. With my dead body I named Dave. Please get me out of here and save me. Please.

~Fishy Kyle

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please remember to be nice and to treat each other with respect! The Golden Rule still applies, even here!