Blogger Tricks

Sunday, January 18, 2015

Long Time No Sea... err... Skyway

     Hi! I'm sorry for the inactivity. Anyways, I'm back with more posts, contests, and events. In the near future, you can expect some NXP parties, scrip parties, updates to the Witchdoctor PvP guide, more housing showcases, and even some new updates to the site!

     I guess I should renew my Pirate101 membership if I want to include a variety of posts. I can't really do much currently besides PvP and housing (and maybe some new posts in a segment that's  never been done before on the site /nudges Wesley/).

     Well, I'll see you in the skyways! Fair sailing, Pirates!


~Fishy Kyle

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please remember to be nice and to treat each other with respect! The Golden Rule still applies, even here!