Blogger Tricks

Thursday, January 30, 2014

Dueling Diego

     Dueling Diego is in our hearts (some of us dislike it and have to look for a guide to it) if you have played Wizard101 and saw the grand opening of this game. Recently Pirate101 said via Twitter that Dueling Diego now gives Pirate101 rewards and I knew there had to be some housing items that are rare so I went over and tried playing the game and got the Mokey King piece which is extremely big but will fit well if I decide to make a trophy room in the future. Another piece I happened to get during my time playing it was a Ceremonial Arch which I looked up and found out is from the Tribal Crew pack which leads to think that we could possibly have an 8th tier if we get a perfect score in the game that possibly will give a companion from the pack.

-Cass LifeBlossom

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please remember to be nice and to treat each other with respect! The Golden Rule still applies, even here!