Blogger Tricks

Tuesday, January 21, 2014

Pirate Dorm 1.0

     I use my dorm as a testing facility and today I wanted to highlight the first version (I take a picture of them all) of what I am deciding to put in.
     I bought a few things from the ever famous gold housing section of the crown shop (Samoorai Armor, Cloudy Divider, Bamboo Barrel, Privateer Bedroom Set, and the Dark Magic Cauldron which I did not use here) and some stuff I got from holiday codes and cool drops!

     I combined parts of the spiral mixing and turning them into a good apartment, the theme here has to be hands down if you ask me the home of a Samoorai because unless Kingsisle wants them to be different from their real world counterpart then this is a perfect house for them because they can paint, write, meditate, but not take care of a bonzai tree (1 crown fee for keeping any pets, mounts, and/or trees that take a lot of work in the pirate dorm. :P) or work on a zen garden, or take a bath and smelling good before going to war (facts from the internet people) with the Amber Horde or even our pirate.

-Cass LifeBlossom

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please remember to be nice and to treat each other with respect! The Golden Rule still applies, even here!