Blogger Tricks

Sunday, April 13, 2014

Commodore's Garrison 1.3

Picture made by @Umbra9649

Last time we looked at my Commodore's Garrison I had finished off the room in the sewers where people in this town could relax and read a book minus the smell of the water. At the end of the last slideshow there was a mysterious photo of a unfinished place outside, and yes folks, it is still unfinished.
This area is going to be a market for food, potions, enchanted everyday items (may I suggest getting the never ending popcorn pot) and then go to the tiny island which I hope to put either another stand or petting zoo with pets with a gypsy cart. This area has cost around ten thousand to thirty thousand gold in the past months and I only have two stands set up out of possibly four with no stepping stone path finished yet but it is a start and I hope you like it.

-Cass Lifeblossom

1 comment:

Please remember to be nice and to treat each other with respect! The Golden Rule still applies, even here!