Blogger Tricks

Tuesday, April 1, 2014

General Tso....No not the Chicken! Ye' Hungry Hippos

 
General Tso, Chinese General (well that's redundant)
 
 
Ok ye' landlubbers, I finished my Level 65 Swashbuckler last week thanks to the great help of +Kelsey Fireheart in Aquila....which is pretty god hard in my opinion. And I mostly cant forget @JasonGCentral for PvP tips and companion/gear management! So yeah, Jason gave me like a million things to farm for from a million people, which seems pretty reasonable. Now I guess you're wondering, "GET ON WITH IT!" so I'm going to bore you with telling you what I'm farming for. :)
 
 
Friar Sand: Totem w/ Leviathan
 
Cadmus: Weapon....doh
 
Tyler: Ring w/ Assassin's Strike
 
Zeena: Charm w/ Sky Spirit
 
Doctor Noh, or some side quest boss for an Outfit with Assassin's Strike
 
All the rest of my gear is fine....THANKS OBAMA! 
 
Mhm....Yeah keep walking


So.....Where was I? Oh right! General Tso, really evil dude, pig, animal? We fight in some boring dungeon and it was hard and blah blah blah, I'll make a new pirate soon so these types of posts don't happen often! But in real life he was a help to China against rebellions, outbursts and drove back the Russians from Chinese borders (BOO TSO, YOU STINK!)
 
 
So here is his Pirate101 format from the Wiki:
 
Whoops, he's a cow not a pig, or is that a bull?

And then here's a supposed picture of him from the magical information highway called....*drumroll*......THE INTERNET!
 
What are you looking at?!?
Some quick facts about General Tso:
 
  • His real name is Zuo Zongtang
  • He was a Chinese statesman and military leader in the late Qing Dynasty.
  • He was born into a wealthy landowning family and obtained the second-highest academic degree awarded in the imperial civil service exams.
  • He failed the highest degree several times.
And how General Tso's Chicken came to be, remember we had to threaten his chicken in order to win the fight?
  • Tso wasn't much of a chicken guy, but a pork eater.
  • General Tso's Chicken was made to honor the sword skills of the imperial hero from the homeland, chopped up their chicken the way that Tso might have sliced and diced his enemies. (Theory 1)
  • or Chef Peng Chang-kuei made the spicy dish to commemorate the warrior from his hometown when he came to America and opened a restaurant in New York (Theory 2)
 
Well......Your Welcome for one of the most boring character to real life connection posts ever! YAY! Seriously....I'll try more character posts, maybe I'll try out some PvP.
 
 
What should my next class be? Musk, Priv, Witch, or Bucc? I'm kind of partial to Priv or Musk but I'm open to opinion.
 
Thanks for reading!
 

1 comment:

  1. Fair Ashley HolystoneApril 2, 2014 at 5:07 AM

    You said boring, but in my opinion you just made my day, sir. I almost woke up my dad from his nap by laughing so hard :D

    ReplyDelete

Please remember to be nice and to treat each other with respect! The Golden Rule still applies, even here!