Blogger Tricks

Thursday, April 17, 2014

Housing Showcase: Sharpshooter's Citadel

Hello, Pirates! Today I bought my first house on my Musketeer: the Sharpshooter's Citadel. I've been wandering the spiral all day looking for furniture. After several hours of surfing the skyways and farming Dueling Diego for exquisite cannons, as shown below, I've finally finished decorating!

Pictures of my newly decorated house are shown below: 
The entrance.
Campfire site.
My army of cannons and catapults to destroy anyone who comes near...
I mean defend the fortress from evil-doers.
Training arena.
The saloon.
The gun range, complete with glitched-in pet cannons
that may or may not fall on you at any second.
My favorite part. The place with all the food: the kitchen.
The living room.
Finally, the bedroom... Where I can... go to sleep... Snores.









































































































































































What do you think of the house? Are there any suggestions that you have? Let me know in the comments below!

Thanks for reading. Fair sailing, Pirates!

~Fishy Kyle

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please remember to be nice and to treat each other with respect! The Golden Rule still applies, even here!