Blogger Tricks

Thursday, April 24, 2014

The Glorious Land of Aquila

So in my travels recently I found myself and my Marleybone Galleon in the Archean Skyway of Aquila for a map piece. I had quite an adventure trying to find this piece of the Marco Pollo Map. 

The world first awed me at all it's beauty but that quickly went away. Arriving in Delphi, the home of the oracle, the gates were closed. I had to attack quite a few harpies to get enough claws, those things are vicious. Never am I fighting another Harpy for their claws after today. Never again.

So then I had to build this giant wooden mouse to sneak into Troy for the sacred water for the oracle. We got in, but were greeted with many snakes who didn't seem to want us here. We fought our way through, there were so many and got the water and a golden chicken as a bonus. I think I'll keep it as a pet.

But even with the sacred water, she couldn't clearly see where Argos was, there was only one answer. Trading 5 years of my memories, my childhood, for the answer from down below. Aware I would forget my parents I had no choice but to accept the sacrifice. My parents would of wanted this. All I got was a question back: Where is Thesus? How would I know. Oh well, time to find him I guess. 

And now I find myself trying to find the mighty Hawkules to hold the doors of the Labyrinth while Argos finds the other chain only he can get. Only I can't find him, that's gonna be a problem.

Farewell for now pirates and the Armada is tracking your every step so watch out. You never know who is an Armada spy.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Please remember to be nice and to treat each other with respect! The Golden Rule still applies, even here!