Blogger Tricks

Sunday, April 20, 2014

Onto Aquila!


    Hello, pirates! On my buccaneer, I've recently gotten into Aquila. I had to leave my favorite world to go to one with too many dungeons that are too long. Away from the British dogs, to some birds and snakes. End rant.




     With my friend, Erin Innsbrook, I've toppled the forces of Troy with Eagilles. We accomplished this by giving the snakes a gift of the "Trojan Mouse." We hid inside, and when they least expected it, we charged out and stormed the fortress!
The great Palace of Hyssarik!
Inside the Trojan Mouse.
FOR AQUILA!

Inside the gates of the palace.
     Once we had the courtyard in our hands, we were able to get into the palace and take our prize: the gift of Zeus, the Golden Chicken! To do this, we had to beat Pariss and the mighty Hykssoss. In the midst of combat, Eagilles had to make a sacrifice. He will never be forgotten for his strength and bravery.

Hykssoss.
Pariss.


The Golden Chicken. Bawk!
     While versing Hykssoss, the final boss of the Palace of Hyssarik, I managed to pick up a little something special from him. I'm guessing he was in a nice mood.

I hope to finish up Aquila sometime soon and wrap up my buccaneer. It's been an amazing journey so far as my first melee-based pirate.

That's all for this post!
~Fishy Kyle

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please remember to be nice and to treat each other with respect! The Golden Rule still applies, even here!