Blogger Tricks

Sunday, March 23, 2014

Gear Farming

Hello fellow pirates! Lately I've been farming bosses for gear that I need for my buccaneer. It's been a pain. I've gotten hardly anything at all and I've been farming for the past two days or so. Don't the bosses love me?


The gear I'm farming for on my buccaneer is:

Hat- Defense Minister's Tarleton - dropped by Bishop.
My pet killing Bishop while I was farming. Good girl, Sierra!

Outfit- The Arms Of The Valiant - dropped by Bishop, which I was lucky enough to get while questing on my musketeer.
Boots- Boots of Sprinting - dropped by Friar Sand.
Friar Sand didn't know what hit him!


Weapon - Hykssoss' Falchion - dropped by Hykssoss.

Totem - Bloody Charm - dropped by Water Guardian. (This is the one thing I've been striving for the most, and I'm even farming for it as I make this post.)
Go Kobe!
While farming Friar Sand, I managed to get a hat that beat my old one, Asano's Helm, but it isn't as good as the Defense Minister's Tarleton. It's proven itself to be a good use so far, beating my old one, Bison's Headgear. I'm going to be using this one as a temporary place-holder. 
Once I get my hat, boots, weapon, and totem, I hope to farm for a charm with Vicious Charge and a ring with Great Juju, both dropped from Zeena.

This could take a while, but it's definitely worth it! Now if you excuse me, I have some farming to do... a lot of it. See you next time! Fair sailing, pirates!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please remember to be nice and to treat each other with respect! The Golden Rule still applies, even here!