Blogger Tricks

Monday, March 24, 2014

Membership Compromisations

Hello! Last night, I logged on, and to my surprise, I saw a shiny new "upgrade now" button in the top left corner.
 My first membership had expired. Happy two month pirate anniversary to me!

Anyways, before I got my first membership, I payed crowns until the last third of Monquista. Therefore, I've been questing on my little baby swashbuckler: Cunning Kyle.
Today on him, I had to go through the Presidio... for the 5th time on this account... 
The goal of doing the Presidio is to steal some locked up spices from Monquistans, but along the way, you find someone locked up. Once you steal the key from El Nebuloso, you free the locked up person who helps you steal the spices and becomes a future companion.





The person locked up/future companion is determined by how you lost your parents when you were young.
Birgus Latro - Buccaneer - Sky Squid.
Dead Mike - Buccaneer - Mutiny.
Gaspard De Vole - Buccaneer - Armada.
Lucky Jack Russell - Privateer - Shipwrecked.
Milo Graytail - Swashbuckler - Storm.
Don't forget the companion tome in the back of El Nebuloso's chamber!

Once you steal the spices from the Monquistans, you report back to the Frogfather for your new companion!
That's all for this article. See you next time. Fair sailing, pirates!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please remember to be nice and to treat each other with respect! The Golden Rule still applies, even here!