Blogger Tricks

Tuesday, March 18, 2014

Safe Sailing Pirates Unite!

Ahoy! And goodbye!

I say this because I will not be a blogger on Pirates Unite, as planned. In fact, I will not be a member of the crew at all. After some thinking I have decided that Wizards Unite and Ramblers are enough work for me, and I don't really have the time to stretch myself into another job. I love Pirates Unite, in all of its manifestations, I have been with it since I originally created it during P101 Beta, and have struggled with keeping it alive since. Chase has the ambition and time to truly make this site shine, to where as WU will always end up nagging my attention and forcing neglect upon my pirate duties. I love pirate101 so much and it's a truly amazing game, I will play it as long as I can, but I cannot write for two sites. 

I will always be a supporter of Pirates Unite, and definitely keep close and read up on stuff from here, but my loyalties and time lie with Wizards Unite, so I must withdraw myself from PU. Good luck Chase and all of the PU crew! I hope to see you on the official list in good time! (After WU makes it of course). 

-Ian Sharp, Ex Captain of Pirates Unite, and Dashing Swashbuckler

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please remember to be nice and to treat each other with respect! The Golden Rule still applies, even here!