Blogger Tricks

Sunday, March 23, 2014

Maxwell Installment: End of Mooshu, Onward to Marleybone!

Chapters: 29-33 (Book 12-13)

Hello fellow literary lovers....How are you on this gruesome day? Terrible? Very good because this post will turn that frown upside down, just read my post and enjoy it, LONG LIVE THE ARMADA! (Wait....Did i just say that aloud?) 

Ok, so i completed Mooshu finally! The last Chapter was pretty quick to be truthful, I had to throw a bunch of turtle balls into a turtle which then became a shrine village, god these developers are interesting! So this pink turtle swam up to Subata Temple and then "ate" the turtle balls you can say. 
Maruzame Castle (That weird flying turtle)


There were these 4-5 temples i fought in to speak to some "holy master" who was once a teacher of Marco Pollo (that means he is very old.) 
God, He's old to the extreme

Yeah, so Earth temple, Fire, Water.....they're were fairly easy! Then came the Metal Temple, You had to knock down Metal Gates to get to the boss, the fight was still easy. 

Metal Guardian
So, YAY! Marleybone! Not exactly, I still needed a yellow windstone into MB, but some dog in Port Regal knew there was one in the Commander's Office, so easy right? Walk in and get it? NOPE! I had to fight 3 waves of enemies to get it! I NEARLY DIED! *mutters*

What I like about Marleybone: 1 Skyway, Westminster, 1 Book, 3 Chapters. It's short, quick, and "easy" (I may have died on the Red Fox fight.) 

OH! Yeah, Catbeard is in prison, he looks like a mess, I had to go to his frog lawyer.....(In a world of dogs, a frog is a lawyer. #Pirate101Logic)  

They told me I can get that ignorant cat out if i become a MB emergency captain. And so here we're off to destroy the magnificent Armada once again! They told me to go speak to Gracie Conrad....

I get her as a comp i guess....

Oh hai dere...

Ok, so i join with Ms. Conrad (Ms. Know-it-all-with-hints-of-sarcasm) to disable the 3 Spokes, named A, B, C and then to disable the main battery hold. The 3 spokes are easy in my opinion cause I'm like few levels ahead because of side quests! YAY!

So then comes.....THE MAIN BATTERY! And guess who's there? WRONG! The answer is BISHOP! Heh he does look like the bishop in chess a bit.....
@DevGoldSword killing Bishop fight 1

@DevGoldSword's El Toro killing Bishop fight 2
Ok so onto Chapter 33! Time to help out The Isle of Fetch! There are some Tiger Auxiliary there from RAJAH! Possible idea for a world, though most are set on Valencia return and Krokotopia combo....whatever! I still want Darkmoor.....

Hehe Lt. Springer
Lt. Springer
O. O They got Stewart! I GOT TO GET TO WALKIE'S AND SAVE HIM!

I'm learning that I hate Kurgha Soldiers.....

Thanks for reading! See you next time! 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Please remember to be nice and to treat each other with respect! The Golden Rule still applies, even here!