Blogger Tricks

Thursday, March 20, 2014

Maxwell Installment of Chapters 27-28

Greedy Jacob Maxwell: Book 12, Chapter 27-28
 
Hello fellow readers that read this post "willingly" without me hunting them down forcing them to read this word for word then analyze and give me feedback....If you are reading this willingly then I've either died or its an alternate universe.
 
Ok I'm enclosing in this post 2-3 chapters because: 1. It's boring! 2. It's very quick paced and the chapters are quite short to be blunt. Either that or I'm a quick quester according to ALL my friends. Why else do you people think I used to run a site called Questers of the Spiral?!? (Off the record, the site is still up and hasn't been updated since uh May or June I think?) 
 
 
So.....The Storyline! From where we left off....I just defeated the notorious and sinister General Tso. I had to threaten his chicken to win the fight ...it was strange. Great.....now I want General Tso's Spicy Chicken (Which is not spicy at all) and Chinese food! Curse you Mooshu!
 
So a crude run down.....I got to Subata Skyway which has much more areas than Khotan in my opinion. Some old legend is that in order to read Marco Pollo's map I need to throw five turtle balls down a void which are spread out through 4 corners of Subata and this goat monk dude has one. So one is owned by some monkey called Monkey King who was imprisoned for trying to eave his duty and was buried under a huge rock :) 1. What is a monkey doing in MS? GO BACK TO MQ WHERE YOU BELONG! 2. Pirate101 spends 2 chapters on Monkey King then 1 chapter on the other 4 Turtle Ball holders! Like, what the heck!?!
 
So much of it was mob fighting and Amber Horde ship destroying....speaking of ships, I bought the Level 48/50 Mooshu Samoorai Galleon!
 
Samoorai Galleon
 
So let's get to the "good" part.....I just freed Monkey King from his cage and he lured me into a cave and now he's going to fight me.....YAY! -_- (That was sarcasm for those with no literature skills)
 
Okay, first of all, what's a doppelganger? Second of all, I WILL PUT YOU BACK IN THAT CAGE FOR 10,000 YEARS IF YOU DONT GIVE THE TURTLE BALL!!!!
 
Doppelganger
Oh before I forget.....there was ONE interesting thing in those Chapters before 30, I rode a robot, Stupendor-X or something,  and destroyed a Stormzilla that was terrorizing the Valley of the Titans and birthing babies every few rounds....they were cute little stormzillies.....Sorry that's my fault, my storm was meddling with growth serum and tested it on a Stormzilla! Sorry!
 
Stupendor-X (Source: Duelist101)
 
 
So yeah, that was pretty sweet, I hope I get to do something similar in MB, AQ or even a possible new world! 

 
I did Bonnie, I did
 
 
Oh! A problem I've noticed in clothes.....they're no advanced Swash clothes for level 50+ that I want! So I'm stuck in Mooshu clothes until I farm for something good like Sato's Black Rain Shades! Hehe Sato makes me think of Satan.
 
 
 Oh cool....Is he useful?
 
 
Well I think that's a wrap....
 
Thanks for reading and see you for Book 12, Chapter 29!
 
 



No comments:

Post a Comment

Please remember to be nice and to treat each other with respect! The Golden Rule still applies, even here!