Blogger Tricks

Monday, March 17, 2014

Privateer Questing

     Hello! Today I've been questing on my privateer, Crafty Kyle. With my friends, Fishy Faith and Dark Mark, I've managed to finish up Skull Island and all the way through Monquista!





   Privateer is a pretty fun school in my opinion. With the combination of buffs, health, heals and armor, they're really tough to beat! I don't think I've lost a fight once yet. However, the fights can take a while if you buff too much.

     Being my fourth character, I have tons of great no auction gear that I've gotten, 46 to be exact.
   I hope to continue questing and eventually get this character to 65 with all the side quests done. (I'm being forced to do them by @ma1kavian.)

   Thanks for tuning in on Pirates Unite! See you next time!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please remember to be nice and to treat each other with respect! The Golden Rule still applies, even here!