Blogger Tricks

Sunday, March 16, 2014

The Introduction of Friendly Chris

    
             Hello! I'm Friendly Chris. I'm a witchdoctor on the online game of Pirate101, and I'm excited to begin blogging for Pirates Unite! Let me tell some Pirate facts of myself to begin with... along with my experience as a blogger and a P101 player!

        When beginning to play Pirate101 I have experimented with the classes of Musketeer and Swashbuckler, and enjoyed them, before officially deciding to be a Witchdoctor. I really liked the whole idea of magic with my experience with Wizard101 and I think that's what pulled me to join that class. I also like to speculate on which world Pirate101 is going to let us explore next.

       
Something that I also enjoy about P101 is the characters. Some are very shady, some interesting, and others are just absolutely fabulous! (I may or may not be talking about Catbeard.) They're are just one of the things that make the game so great.

         My pirate is named Friendly Chris, and he is currently transitioning from Valencia, the heart of the Armada, to Cool Ranch, a world of cowboys, heroes, gangs, pirates, and more. I'm very excited to visit this new world and also see more worlds throughout the spiral! He is currently Level 16, and a nautical level 11. I also like to keep my companions around 2 levels below me so they can level quick yet I don't get a weak one in battle, but that's just my way of doing it.




         Some other things that I enjoy doing is ship battling, which may be a very popular topic in my posts to come, along with special bosses and speculation, class discussions, and more. What else do you want to see only from me? Comment Below!








I hope you enjoyed my introduction posts and enjoy reading my posts in the future! Have a nice day!
~Friendly Chris

2 comments:

  1. Welcome to the blogging community :D hope you enjoy your stay and power to the Witchdoctor's :D

    ~Arthur

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fair Ashley HolystoneMarch 17, 2014 at 9:12 AM

    Hey there! I'm really happy to see another member here. I was wondering if you could do something about characters since you like them so much. You know advise on what to train, a bit history on them and what not...
    See ya in the Spiral

    F. A. Holystone

    ReplyDelete

Please remember to be nice and to treat each other with respect! The Golden Rule still applies, even here!