Blogger Tricks

Sunday, March 16, 2014

Greedy Jacob Maxwell Introduction

¡Hola! I'm Greedy Jacob Maxwell. I'm a new blogger to Pirates Unite, and I'm going to blog about questing....with a little humor. Most of you know me from Twitter (@JacobDeathHorn) or StarsoftheSpiral.com

A little about my pirate:

1). Greedy Jacob Maxwell, Level 45, Swashbuckler, Chapter 25 (Khotan Skyway)
2.) I've been playing for 3 weeks...Yes I'm addicted.....No i don't need help
3.) I can't beat my girlfriend at PvP :'(

I'll try to make "Chapter Posts" hopefully frequently. I'll do what's best and still fun to read at the same time :)

After Swash, I'm going to quest a Buccaneer :) How fun!

See you soon for Chapter 25! Beginning the General Tso story!

2 comments:

  1. :D can't wit to read form you and every body on your team

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fair Ashley HolystoneMarch 17, 2014 at 9:17 AM

    Ooo...Now I really can't wait to hear from you :). You know, after a little while of playing with my friend in pvp I kept beating him over and over...but now that he's a max privateer I think I have my head's on the line :P
    Don't worry, Jacob, you'll be the victor eventually

    ReplyDelete

Please remember to be nice and to treat each other with respect! The Golden Rule still applies, even here!