Blogger Tricks

Tuesday, March 18, 2014

Maxwell Installment: Chapter 26 Part 1

Greedy Jacob Maxwell-Chapter 26 Partt 1

Ok....Welcome back my new fellow readers.....or page skimmers......do you even read the title before passing my post?!?

In this post we're on the hunt to find the great General Tso.....but is he so great, or is he a traitor to Mooshu and the Emperor?

Ok I can't find the Puppet Show for what I'm about to say so whatever....

Malistaire, fellow Wizard101 players know him, came to Mooshu in hope to find the key for......VALENCIA! Wait.....that's not right......oh right! He needed the key to Dragonspyre (He's like so wasting his time, to be honest.) So of course being the smart, oddly colored cow emperor he is, Emperor Whatchamacallhim wouldn't give it so then Malistaire being evil and all that, hurt him and now Mooshu is in turmoil! How fun is that having ninja pigs chop off the puppet show storyteller's heads when it gets to the "good" part?


Seem familiar? What confuses me is: Why does the Emperor of Mooshu have the key to Dragonspyre when the Stormgate to Avenus is in Valencia and Port Regal?!? Did he steal it from the clockworks? Or the Marleybonians?
There's another Malistaire for you causing havoc like always. SMH
Oh great 50 more fights to deal with.....ASDFGHJKL Ugh whatever......CAT! GET OVER HERE!


  *Que Spongebob Slide: "An Eternity Later"* Oh! Is this the sick Emperor or No? No, can't be....he's healthy....plus he's mayor not Emperor. He's disposable! LET'S EAT HIM!
STOP FOLLOWING ME NINJA PIGS! I THOUGHT I KILLED ALL OF YOU BACK AT THE CAVE?!? 
JUST LET ME DEFEAT DOCTOR NOH AND GENERAL TSO IN PEACE!!!!!!!
I KNOW RIGHT?!? This isn't funny! It's an outrage! WAR! Them ninjas be following me everywhere I go! Ugh, so you telling me I need to go to Egg Foo Yung just to find out where Doctor Noh is? Fine....I'll go you useless cow "warrior."
Well then.....Good to see you too :P I try saving your weak government and Emperor and I don't get a simple thank you?!? I should just kill you and steal your piece of the map to El Dorado

Level Update and Companion:
Level 47! YAY! Peaceful 3 and Dead Mike Promotion.....:'( 
(What is Peaceful anyways?!? Is it like the Wizard101 bird or something?!?)
(I'm like tots saving that promotion till I'm level 65 cuz I'm like SOOOOOOOOO lazy)

And that's why I saved my Subodai final promotion! It's much longer than I thought because Central has 1 quest goal but then I realized....Central is a bit outdated and it's actually a stub. So I'm playing freehand and blindly. 

Also, because I'm a lower level, I'm having trouble with the enemies and ships in Subata Skyway. But because no one helps me BUT Catherine, I've deemed all of you lazy and selfish!!!!! 

So enough of THAT mini rant! 

Back to Doctor Noh and General Tso.....In the next installment of......*drumroll*.....Greedy Jacob Maxwell Chapter 26 Part 2! 

See you soon!


Food for Thought:

What do you speculate the next world will be for level 65+?!? Answer in the comments below. 

Comments and constructive criticism on my writing is ALWAYS appreciated as I am a beginning blogger :) Thank you.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please remember to be nice and to treat each other with respect! The Golden Rule still applies, even here!