Blogger Tricks

Sunday, March 16, 2014

Introductory Post

Hello! I'm Kyle. Some of you may know me from Twitter (@KyleTitanFlame) or Legendsofthespiral.com. I'm a new staff member to this site, and I will try my hardest to entertain and teach you.

Here's a little bit about myself:

-I have five pirates, one of each class:
 1. Crazy Kyle - Level 65 Witchdoctor.
 2. Fishy Kyle - Level 65 Musketeer.
 3. Clever Kyle - Level 40 Buccaneer.
 4. Crafty Kyle - Level 10 Privateer.
 5. Cunning Kyle - Level 6 Swashbuckler.
-I'm a PvP addict. (Yes, that means I'll post guides in the future.)
-I've been playing Pirate101 for a little over a month.
-My favorite class is Musketeer.


I'll be blogging about my questing adventures, PvP, and other exciting topics!

I look forward to blogging for all of you readers! Until next time, bye!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please remember to be nice and to treat each other with respect! The Golden Rule still applies, even here!