Blogger Tricks

Monday, March 17, 2014

Who Is The Girl With the Armada?

I know what you're thinking, why would I? Who works for the Armada, and also hangs with pirates who are against the Armada. Thats another story I might tell next week, not now, cause thats a long story. I guess I'm an ally to both sides. The Armada wants info from me, I have info for Avery. Its a deal for me, and I live a double life kinda. The not so secret Hannah Montana of Pirate101. Okay even that sounds stupid to me, scrap that.

Well I'm Shallow Destiny, My friends call me Dese. I also go by Isabella, my Witch Doctor. I'm a strange Witch Doctor cause I have a taste for guns and pointy objects. Thats unsual. Thats why I moved away from that to become a Musketeer. Its been quite a jorney for me I have to say. To trade my wand for a gun and pointy object,. its been hard work but fun. I don't regret the switch.

I'll be blogging weekly probably, maybe twice a week if lucky. I hope you enjoy my blog posts.

I hope to see you in the Spiral Skyways soon :)


No comments:

Post a Comment

Please remember to be nice and to treat each other with respect! The Golden Rule still applies, even here!